Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Triangles in Progress

Awhile back, I posted about some blocks I wanted my Always Bee Learning quilt group to work on.  I received pretty much all of them back (though I think this picture doesn't include a few of them for some reason). 
They are all different and all look AWESOME.  I can't wait to find the time to get this quilt put together.  Right now I continue to have them on my design wall.  They are all quite traditional in design... such is often the case when working primarily with half square triangles.  So, I am trying to think about what I can do to make it more ME.  I plan on off setting the blocks in some way but haven't quite figured it all out yet.  I am sure I will show you when I finally do!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice! It's so cool to see something coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with! You could always put them on point and put some fun color in there? Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete